Systems integration, communications (Unified Communications)
Unified Communications Systems(UC) Means that the towers, residential, commercial, office, entertainment, hotels, hospitals, factories and airports on the bed IP without any cost Conversation Acoustic And Video Have a so-called Voice Over IP (VOIP) Called.
Features Unified Communications Systems (UC):
- Assigning an identifier specific to each user's communication equipment
- Integrated communication network connecting all equipment under an identifier
- Significantly reducing the cost of phone calls within the enterprise inside or outside
- Do voice and video over IP platform without charge
By phone Network ( Voice over internet protocol ) Audio transmission technology that allows phone calls over the network platform network platform IP Provides. This technology compared to traditional phone-based wire lines, the use of digital technology.
Benefits System VOIP:
- Enjoying the substrate Network IP telecommunications and needs no separate cabling
- Combining the functions of voice, video and data
- Audio and video conferences on an international dimension
- Integrate the device with the PC and phone software (Soft Phone)
Examples of applications Soft Phone:
Cisco IP Communicator, Zoiper, GSWave, iSoftPhone, RingCentral, Cisco Jabber Voice, 3CX