Network architecture and design
Designing And Architecture the nightKe (LAN, Campus LAN ,VAN):
Design and architecture, networks The following categories are divided according to the number of Node:
- Small Network: Network with a maximum 200 receiver service
- Medium – Size Network: Network with 200 until the 1000 receiver service
- Large Network: Network with more than 1000 receiver service
For designers and architects Network First, you must consider the number of Node and network scale.
Principles of engineering infrastructure networks :
- Hierarchy : The network has a hierarchical structure and a network is created and thus make it easier to manage.
- Modularity : For example, the Cisco Several modules for Network Introduced that include the following :
- Resiliency: شبکه باید بتواند در شرایط عادی و غیر عادی به کار خود ادامه دهد شرایط غیر عادی زمانیست که یک سخت افزار یا یک نرم افزار دچار مشکل می شود یا ترافیک زیادی وارد شبکه می شود و یا حمله هایی مانند DOS اتفاق میافتد.
- Flexibility: Designed must have the ability to change networks, for example, after adding a service, the network should continue to operate without disruption and disorder.. Consulting, design, installation, support and leadership of LAN networks (Local Area Network)The network that connect Device available at short track. For example, the existing network in an office building.
Consulting, design, installation, support and guidance networks (Campus) For example, several buildings close together in an organization with multiple sites in its network, a factory, a university network, for example, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Engineering, etc..
Consulting, design, installation, commissioning, operation support and WAN networks (Wide Area Network) Device in long-distance network between the different regions are geographically dispersed.